Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday, December 16, 2010

This world is a bit to fast for me


What i wanna do??
What should i do??

Do i'm a big to old to be so greedy in time. All of the thing i wanna do at the same time eg. writing, reading, chatting, watching television, blogging, and anything that suit me best. But I can't because I only got two eyes ball, a pair of hand and a single brain in my head. I'm not a tarantula, have a lot of eyes and leg and i'm not a computer that can save and upload a lot of data. I'm just a human being that have a lot of different type of feeling. I'm often in this kind of situation. Always and every minutes, staring at my 'personal companion' clock. What is happening with me? It's like that i don't have enough time to do what i like. And it's always bugging me over and over. And right now, i'm start jumping and jumping to other pages in this binary world. Can i have a lot to do what i wish to do? Greedy of me don't you think?? Sometimes when i'm in this situation, i felt like a time is like a Shinkansen high speed train (bullet train) from Japan with 581km/h. How can i reach it? Even i can't grab it with my own hand. I'm been left behind and it's kept running from me to fast. Oh..something ringing in me..I forgot that time is really fast. Faster than a cheetah. Faster than a sound of a chirping bird. Also faster than speed of light. That why the genius Einstein found the quantum of light. The equation describes the energy content of a body equal to the mass of the body times the speed of light squared. Time!! don't leave me behind..Wait a secondddd..

I think I been like this because I don't do my Isyak prayer yet.Heheh... *Wink

0 comments: